Ocean Explorers Summer Camps 2023
Ages 5-12 Registration now open!
Your little OCEAN Explorer will:
- Learn marine biology, conservation and a range of STEM subjects
- Enjoy the Vancouver Aquarium, public exhibits and behind the scenes exclusive to Ocean Explorers
- They will spend their days in the AquaQuest classrooms and wet labs right at VanAqua
- Meet and engage with marine biologist and conservation experts to advance practical learning
- Build a wide array of inventions, models and creations – all for them to keep (e.g. robotic swimming fish, remote control marine rescue vessle, etc.)
- Have fun, make friends and advance their skills and knowledge
We all dream bigger with knowledge, skill and understanding earned from our daily waking lives. The OCEAN Explorers camps provide a fun and engaging learning environment where games, knowledge, science and skill building are one in the same.
Imagine learning all about marine life (right next to that life), then creating a plan for a robotic fish with an accurate swim bladder mechanism or a real turbo turbo snail (not a typo, we race mechanical turbo snails!).
Your little OCEAN Explorer will build hands on skills for creating their own imagined inventions. Using child safe Minimakers tools, they can learn techniques and skills to last a lifetime while empowering them to see their vision into reality.
The true inspiration comes from the growth you will see in your Explorer. Their understanding of marine life and environments, why they are important and what we can do to conserve them for generations is what we aspire to inspire in them at Ocean Explorers.
Vancouver Aquarium Members Save 15%
As partners of the Vancouver Aquarium, Minimakers is offering an exclusive VanAqua member offer of 15% off camps, programs and merch