Truth & Reconciliation: The Indigenous Culture Celebration – Full-Day Camp – Friday September 30th – 8:30AM to 4PM – Ages 5 to 12
September 30 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm$99.99
Friday, September 30th is the National Day for Truth and Reconciliation. Please wear an orange shirt and join us to honour, reflect and learn about the diverse cultures and practices of Indigenous groups in Canada.
Drop your children between 8:30-9am with their lunchbox and snacks, and pick them up at 4:00pm.
- 8:30-9am – Arrive + Science Toys
- 9-10am – Salmon Prototype Build + Discussion
- 10-10:15am – Fish Microscope Observation
- 10:15-10:30am – Snack
- 10:30-11:30am – Seasons Build Activity + Discussion
- 11:30am-12:15pm – Park Clean-up + Play
- 12:15-12:45pm – Lunch (park, if weather permits)
- 1-1:30pm – Make-Your-Own Cup-Ball Game + Discussion
- 1:30-2:30pm – Canoe Build + Discussion
- 2:30-3pm – Canoe Race
- 3-3:45pm – Rock Painting with Homemade Dye + Discussion
- 3:45-4pm – Popcorn & Home Time!
Required Forms [Existing Members Exempt]