- LEARN about a variety of winter animals and their winter survival adaptations
- BUILD our antigravity magnetic levitation kit and learn about winter animal migration
- EXPERIENCE winter microorganisms and snowflakes under the microscope
- EXPLORE the science behind how arctic animals stay warm during the winter
- MAKE wooden snowflakes to decorate your Christmas tree
- ENJOY a “lunch break with penguins” through Happy Feet songs
- CREATE a winter animal frame using our industrial laser machine
Single Day Winter Camp – South Surrey Studio – December 22nd – Ages 8-12
December 22 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm$99.00
MiniMaker’s Winter Break camp is back!
Interested in our Winter Camps but have limited availability during the Winter Break?
With our single day options, your kiddos are still able to experience exciting, fun and educational activities during a day that works within your busy holiday schedule.
MakersClub Members get 50% off – must have active MakersClub membership or be a guest of a member.
December 21st will be all about…
During this fun-filled day, your little Makers will:
Drop off time: 8:30 – 9:00am
Pick up time: 4pm
Price/Spots available: $99 for single day, per student – max 5 students
**In addition to 12 spots offered for full-week camp option**
At drop-off, your child will need to have:
- Weather appropriate clothing (ex. Winter jacket, boots, tuque)
- Water bottle
- Lunch and snacks (nut free – following “school rules”)
- Backpack for personal items