Single Day Winter Camp – South Surrey Studio – December 21st – Ages 8-12
December 21 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm$99.00
MiniMaker’s Winter Break camp is back!
Interested in our Winter Camps but have limited availability during the Winter Break?
With our single day options, your kiddos are still able to experience exciting, fun and educational activities during a day that works within your busy holiday schedule.
MakersClub Members get 50% off – must have active MakersClub membership or be a guest of a member.
December 21st will be all about getting…
During this fun-filled day, your little Makers will:
- LEARN about the origins of snow storms through a simulated snow storm experiment
- BUILD our mini crank light kit and discuss winter storm safety
- EXPERIENCE the science behind how trees survive during winter
- EXPLORE our kid-safe tools to build a photo frame to display a family picture for the holidays
- MAKE snowmen using instant snow
- ENJOY homemade maple syrup snow candy
- CREATE personalized Christmas ornaments using our industrial laser machine
Drop off time: 8:30 – 9:00am
Pick up time: 4pm
Price/Spots available: $99 for single day, per student – max 5 students
**In addition to 12 spots offered for full-week camp option**
At drop-off, your child will need to have:
- Weather appropriate clothing (ex. Winter jacket, boots, tuque)
- Water bottle
- Lunch and snacks (nut free – following “school rules”)
- Backpack for personal items